This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design and implement various cost effective strategies and monitor inventory of all repair parts and general supplies and identify all vendors for new customer requirements and evaluate all purchase requisitions and maintain accuracy according to ISO purchase procedures.
- Manage all purchase orders for appropriately selected sources and obtain all required approvals for same and administer procurement of all goods and services for all corporate offices and identify and obtain quotations from selected sources.
- Analyze & verify all samples and technical data to perform all calculations for all area and coordinate with various vendors to design all products according to specifications.
- Understand and apply the standard procedures of the purchasing process
- Maintain an effective and solid relationship with all vendors
- Monitor all purchase orders and maintain regular follow up with all suppliers and customers and coordinate with vendors and place requests for all prices and monitor all bidding activities and recommend an efficient source for corporate staff.
- Monitor all inventory of products and prepare all purchase plans to meet all operations demands and maintain an efficient audit computer system and ensure accuracy in all financial information and assist in the distribution of all mails and manage all requests.
- Maintain regular visits to all vendors and facilitate in all supplier audits and provide support to all customer requirements and perform all vendor risk assessment and maintain updated suppliers' database.
- Bachelor's degree - Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Professional experience in an international environment (Advantageous).
- Previous experience within an Agriculture company
- Contract Management experience
- Account Management Exposure / Experience (Advantageous)
- Ability to follow processes and manage projects from conception to delivery
- Administrative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Highly efficient organized and pays attention to detail
- Positive outlook and calm under pressure
- Out of the box thinker and adaptable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and be proactive
- Ability to solve problems
- Accept stressed working condition and able to work beyond working hours when required
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Countryside Development Company
شركة تنمية الريف المصري الجديد هي شركة مساهمة مصرية 100% - أنشئت بناء على قانون رقم 8 - معنية بالتنمية المستدامة لأراضى “مشروع 4 ملايين فدان "
المساهمين: (3مساهمين حكوميين):
-الهيئة العامة لمشروعات التعمير...