- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for implement software projects including:
- Create design and architecture for applications
- Consult with hardware engineers to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements of overall system
- Develop needed software using theoretical and practical knowledge for writing code, testing, debugging.
- Prepare documentation concerning project specifications, activities and status.
- Participate as a team member in any part of the full life cycle of application development
- Deliver ideas for new products
Responsible for implementing quality standards on software projects:
- Implement software testing and quality control procedures.
- Resolve performance, functionality and release issues.
Provide support to customer service team through:
- Manage deployment of applications at the customer site.
- Train support team on new or modified systems
About this Company
Since 1987, Alfa Electronics has been a leading provider of electronics and software systems. The company serves customers in the industrial, banking, hospitality, telecommunication, healthcare, public services, retail, automotive and education sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alfa Electronics