- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Manage all related work activities related to CEO
- Assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and executing of effective daily schedule.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Plan and coordinate the calls and meetings and different appointments
- Act as the focal point between the CEO and the company’s Departmental Heads.
- Follow up on pending issues delegated by the CEO.
- Handle calendar management for the CEO including scheduling of appointments, meeting agendas, conference calls, time planning, and screening calls.
- Provision of a comprehensive administration and secretarial support service including word processing, photocopying, and email/ Internet.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Develop presentations, responsible to collect and follow up to get content from different departments, and responsible for document management.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
"Alhamd Contracting Company" is one of the leading Electromechanical Contracting companies, serving the Egyptian Market since 1989. Alhamd is specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Fire Alarm Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt. As well Alhamd is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alhamd Contracting Company