This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Manage all related work activities related to CEO
- Assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and executing of effective daily schedule.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Plan and coordinate the calls and meetings and different appointments
- Act as the focal point between the CEO and the company’s Departmental Heads.
- Follow up on pending issues delegated by the CEO.
- Handle calendar management for the CEO including scheduling of appointments, meeting agendas, conference calls, time planning, and screening calls.
- Provision of a comprehensive administration and secretarial support service including word processing, photocopying, and email/ Internet.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Develop presentations, responsible to collect and follow up to get content from different departments, and responsible for document management.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Overall Experience not less than 2 years.
- Experience in a corporate secretary role of minimum 2 years
- Have a high level of proficiency in writing and reporting skills;
- Very well organized, multi-tasking and detailed oriented;
- Computer and IT literacy including a solid working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and databases management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have strong interpersonal skills.
Alhamd Contracting Company
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Writing, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
"Alhamd Contracting Company" is one of the leading Electromechanical Contracting companies, serving the Egyptian Market since 1989. Alhamd is specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Fire Alarm Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt. As well Alhamd is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alhamd Contracting Company