- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide quality and professional track and trace services to all parties, particularly customers and the DHL network, aimed at resolving service problems to achieve and exceed defined performance standards for traces and customer service.
- Performs all of the standard and some specialized more complex aspects of the function.
- Responsible for work processes that affect success of own role and have a moderate impact on the performance of the department.
- Track and trace shipments in adherence to DHL’s network trace standards and investigate thoroughly undelivered, returned, delayed, lost, damaged and held shipments.
- Ensure that the customer is fully updated on any query or issue within the agreed time
- Highlight any recurring problems that are manifested through traces
- Deal competently with customer complaints and take all possible actions to resolve the issue .
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action.
- Adhere to existing customer service procedures as outlined in the department manuals while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility when handling traces
- Communicate all delays and other service issues to the Team leader/ Supervisor.
- May provide general guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to lower level service, production, and support personnel.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...