- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Disburse goods for the representatives and provinces through manual delivery and take all of the necessary actions for disbursement process on the system.
- Prepare the goods in refrigerators and ship to the provinces by either by shipping representatives or to/from the shipping company.
- The responsible for the company's stores.
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders to purchases management and send to the concerning departments via e-mail and review the order by the billing upon confirmation by the issuing company.
- Responsible for shipping within Egypt in provinces until the customer receives his order and follow up with the shipping company by telephone and ensure that the order was sent to the customer.
- Responsible for all (exchange - reverberation - receiving - the creation of new brands and encoded unit measured and Identification Number - the establishment of exporting companies) transactions and all of this is done through company's program.
- Receiving devices that require maintenance by the representatives.
- Responsible of Receipt of the contained goods to the entire Sub stores and ensure safety and quantities installed in the invoice.
- Responsible for delivering the goods to the representatives in Temperatures blog on the product comply with safety.
- Responsible for (daily exchange document - Shipping Policy to and from the provinces - internal and external received incoming bills) and Keep them in a structured format in each file separately.
- Issuance the appropriate decisions about how to storage in accordance with the nature of the store.
- Responsible for the storage compatibility, Commensurate with the health requirements and maintaining the general hygiene.
- Issuance of appropriate decisions within the limits of the authorities, which could be the reason of improving the store performance.
- Prepare products reports which are nearing expiry date and send it by e-mail to the sales departments.
- Stand on what stores size need of products by the sales volume for each product separately.
- Visit Heliopolis store three times monthly.
- Conduct an inventory on certain products randomly in the stores of Maadi, Heliopolis and Alexandria.
- Conduct an inventory every 6 months on each sub-store.
- Conduct general inventory at the end of each calendar year on all stores.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
W.I.S. pharm was founded in 1995. It started out with limited resources, as well as a limited range of product distribution. With time, the company has steadily increased its resources, and increased its line of product distribution. Today, W.I.S pharm represents various...
See all Careers and Jobs at W.I.S Pharm