- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Ensures that all documents in the employees’ files comply with documents needed as set by the labor law and social insurance.
- Generates all the periodical reports/data needed to be submitted to the government labor office and social insurance.
- Handles all hiring issues such as employment contract, social insurance application and the hiring documents with all new employees and maintain it in the employee files.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Handles all termination procedures and following up on the law suits if available.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Ideal Standard Egypt started its business in 1983, establishing and growing multiple manufacturing facilities in the 10th of Ramadan City, with 6 state of the art plants producing an integrated portfolio of bathroom suits including ceramics, fittings, bathing & wellness and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideal Standard International Egypt