- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conduct research on the products in the process of better understanding consumer opinions and preferences.
- Consistently monitor and analyze competitor activities and performance.
- Support and contribute ideas to the new product development process.
- Attend trade shows, industry events, and to stay up to date with industry trends, competitive activities, and to identify new opportunities.
- Participate in developing marketing Strategy & plan.
- Execute annual marketing plans.
- Tracking competition (media & penetration).
- Managing all outdoors activities.
- Participate and supervise the production of TVCs and Radio ads.
- Coordinate between company departments to ensure that brand strategies have been successfully optimized into their action plans.
- Campaigns planning and implementation.
- Work with Art Department/Supplier to develop brand communication
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Pharmaceuticals