- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for the below tasks :
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Design stable features.
- Work on all phases of the development life cycle, including continuous integration, tests deployment, and refactoring.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and advise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Keep updated with the latest innovations and best practices in the industry.
About this Company
Established in 2007 OrchTech is a growing expertise in general software development. Our team’s expertise, our ongoing technical and business training programs, client and industry research and investment in Business ensures that we stay at the forefront of the companies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchtech