- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for construction team.
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- Prepare third-party billing.
- Prepare and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation order and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation in order
- Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Prepare time schedule for executed work versus planned.
- Follow up and log the cashing of invoices from the client.
- Preparing monthly report presenting the current situation of executed work.
- Define and implement corrective actions where deficiencies are detected.
- Ensure safe work environments.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services