- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in Requirement Management tools such as: Enterprise Architect, IBM Rational,
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
About this Company
VALLEYSOFT was founded in late 2006 by Mr. Amin Gendy and Dr. Magd Donia. Aided by the founders’ contacts and extensive experience and knowledge of the business software market in the United States and the Middle East, VALLEYSOFT has a great opportunity to capture a share of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valleysoft