- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability.
- administrating security devices such as ASA and Fortigate firewall.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Providing L2 and L3 network support
- Troubleshooting network related issues (VPN and internet) with Service providers.
- Implement permanent solution on reoccurring network Incidents.
- Documenting network changes and updating Visio diagrams accordingly.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services
About this Company
ECCO Outsourcing was established in 2001. We provide a wide array of Business Process Outsourcing services such as Contact Center; Inbound, Outbound, Front and Back Office services, all customized to clients’ needs. We also provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM)...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO