- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Manage the Industrial Purchasing Section:
- Establish in agreement with the Project Manager and the Procurement Execution Plan, Logistic Plan detailing Project organization and strategy for the critical Procurement items, works or services
- Implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Ensure a close, continuous and efficient interface with Engineering, Project Control, Construction, Quality and Stores dept.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions within the team
- Monitor the compliance with the Procurement Procedures and Internal customers Contractual requirements.
- Ensure proper negotiation with Vendors (T&C, schedule, commercial aspects etc.), commercial evaluation and selection of Vendors
- Ensure proper Contracts/Agreements finalization and Contract follow up
- Vendors’ and Subcontractors’ Management
- Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy
- Analyze the areas of concern (for procurement related activities), identify risks/impact in project execution and suggest possible solutions and corrective actions.
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli