- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage Corporate Bank Accounts.
- Manage credit lines, letters of credit.
- Supervise maintenance and update signatories on every bank account.
- Develop, monitor and upgrade Treasury department budget.
- Develop everyday cash position report comprising of forecasting every week cash receipts plus disbursements.
- Support to manage short-term investment balances along with interest recording.
- Liquidity planning and control.
- Contacting banks and keeping good business relationship with them.
- Management of interest currencies and commodities risk.
- Cash Management.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management