- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintaining basic accounts, book keeping, Reconciliation of Bank statements and balance sheet.
- Ledger entries, journal entries, Customer Invoice entries and cross checking .
- Collect bills, check payments
- Follow up with payments in order to make sure that all payments are signed in time.
- Handing the checks to the vendors and reviewing the handing over documents.
- Follow with the vendors for the A/P notes or requests like original invoices.. Tax card... etc.
- Getting the Transfers proof and SWIFTS if requested. , Make all the transaction updated daily.
- Review and posting cash and checks collection report on a daily basis.
- Update the daily cash Position.
- Dealt in a direct way with Expenses, Accounts Payable ,revenue & depreciation calculation.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
Welcome to the Smart Gym, where a friendly team of Professionals await to help you. Quality of life starts with living well. At Smart Gym, we're here to help you discover the benefits of living an active, healthy lifestyle. With 8 different locations in Cairo, we are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart GYM