- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Candidate will responsible for the following:
- Technical installation for network security devices which include but not limited to the below.
- L2 Security Using all Routers and Switches in remote sites and data centers.
- End User Security and Policy enforcement using NAC and ISE technologies.
- VPN (Site to Site, Get VPN, DMVPN and Remote Access).
- Two factor authentication (token OTP) and extend authentication.
- Next generation firewalls (Cisco, Palo-alto, Fortigate, McAfee).
- Next Generation IPS.
- Web Filter (ironport).
- WAF and SSL offload (F5, Citrix).
- SIEM solutions (HP arc-sight, IBM qradar, Tenable)
- Vulnerabilities assessment quarterly to avoid any security hole.
- Technical installation for network security management application which includes but not limited to (cisco prime).
- Follow up regular upgrades for all devices and applications.
- Installation for all network security devices and application for external projects.
- Low level design and solution documentation for internal and external projects.
- Participate in service fail-over testing.
- 2nd layer of support for internal / external users for all network problems.
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...