- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About Trip Chance
Trip Chance is one of Royal Ambassador Holding company that serve millions of travelers across the world in cheap Booking Hotels, Booking Site Seen, Car Rental and Transfers, We were founded in 2005 & as the world is now moving rapidly towards the Digital channels , Our website & App. Will mainly be the upcoming gateway in travelling experience.
We creating a lifestyle of sheer pleasure for every traveler seeker, and in just one click serve his/her with premium and luxury service.
Trip Chance has a number of outstanding features that make it a prized book development, including one of the region’s largest booking engine that comfort the traveler seeker to book all his/her trip easily and enjoy the world’s best places to stay.
What we are seeking
A passionate agent, eager to provide exceptional customer support aiming to reach service excellence, targeting high value customers across multiple channels creating a differentiated customer experience , If you want to be a part of something awesome in an engaging environment, don’t miss this opportunity!
- Provides the highest quality customer experience and exceeds expectations of all internal and external customers by handling all questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Research, analyze and resolve customer (internal and external) issues in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and create resolutions appropriate, while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Assists customers, by handling questions, complaints, and inquiries via inbound calls, e-mail messages & Social Media interactions.
- Creatively solves customer issues and provides resolutions to the customer’s satisfaction. Escalates issues as needed in the fastest manner.
- Detailed documentation of customer incidents and resolutions in case records, emails, etc. in a proficient, accurate, and timely manner.
- Follow-up of customer cases and escalations to management, other departments, customers, etc. and posts resolutions to case records.
- Creates mails response letters to customers as needed.
- Perform up selling & sales tasks
- Achieves phone management metrics as determined for Contact Center Representatives.
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with peers, management, corporate, coworkers, and partners.
- Manages resources to ensure established service levels are achieved at all times.
- Must maintain up-to-date Customer Support Agent skill set.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Team player within department, company and network.
- While operating in service area, must have ability to periodically remain after shift ends & shift based
About this Company
Royal Ambassador Club® Online Hotels , flight , car rental reservation System , Book Online at any of our more than 745,000 hotels worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Ambassador
Your points never expire and you can redeem them for Hotel Nights , Free Vouchers & more.
And if you are a member of Royal...