- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Approcks Seeks Good Calibers to join our startup in Egypt as a Business Analyst.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Gathering and analyzing both business and system requirements
- Meeting Stalk holders and Team Members to collect their requirements
- Translating Stalk holders and Team Members requirements into highly specified project briefs or User Stories.
- Examine and compare current systems and business models
- A solid grasp of project management basics in an SDLC (software delivery life cycle) context.
- Writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD),
- Systems Reference Document (SRD ) and Software requirements specification (SRS) documents.
- Working closely with managers, colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Builds deeper understanding of products, processes, procedures, customers and organization.
- Visualize the ‘big picture’, So his responsibilities extends towards the business side as well as the technology side of the project.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform gap analysis.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assists program or process development and implementation.
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system.
- Providing training and user manuals to users.
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments
About this Company
Approcks is a mobile agency providing all forms of mobile App development , designing , marketing and advertising. We have been operating in the mobile market since 2011 and have an excellent record of finding effective solutions in every sector. Our mission is to connect our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Approckseg