- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to end processing of selected (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) payroll(s).
- On-going maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Full Tracking for daily attendance
- Daily/ Monthly Attendance Reports for the Management
- Manage the Social insurance for the company and its branches.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime, shift allowances etc.
- Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
- Payroll administration – setting up new starters.
- Calculation and payment of termination payments.
- Manage the Payroll of month end consolidation.
- Manage and create job descriptions for the current and new hiring employees.
- Manage the recruitment process and create a fixed criteria for hiring.
- Monitor and assess the borrowing and incentive scheme for the employees, based on fixed criteria to be approved from MD.
- Check the employees productivity based and advise the idle capacity.
- Implementing and monitoring Company Principals and guidelines.
- Manage the reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax.
- Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
About this Company
Midfert Misr for Investment is an Egyptian Shareholding Company that is established on July 2014 to be one Since of the leading companies in
See all Careers and Jobs at Midfert
Phosphate Exporting in Egypt.
Midfert Exported more than 3 million Tons and more than 120 Vessel Calls in different...