- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
6,500 to 10,000 EGP per month, + Medical & life Insurance / Annual Reward
About the Job
The Logistics Manager is responsible for managing all logistics activities for the Power Services business in a manner that shall meet the business fulfillment requirements in parallel with the goal of transportation cost reduction, and overall team profitability.
- Follow-up with supplier shipping of the orders and update shipping log, prepare clearance documents or follow-up receiving clearance documents.
- Verify and ensure all import and export documentation issued by internal / external customers are accurate and complete.
- Create export/import documentation for internal/external customers and complete all legal requirements needed for export and import of material.
- Ensure all transactions are updated in a timely manner.
- Ensure operational excellence through all phases of material movement.
- Additional duties to be added as deemed necessary by the business.
- Coordinate all logistics activities with internal/external customers from pre-carriage to site.
About this Company
Life chemicals group. Is a joint stock company - established since 1992 based in Cairo – Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Life Chemicals Group
The group had grown from challenge to challenge to become one of the largest independent chemicals supplier and Distributor in the Egyptian market as well as exporting...