- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Performance bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support before and after sale, information, and guidance
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Prepares reports.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards, vision and mission.
Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and Trade Fairs
About this Company
For more than 25 years we have had the passion and skill to work with glass, our Cairo, Egypt based premises has witnessed the crafting of unique items that add a charming spirit to your home.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kelos (The Egyptian Company for Industry & International Trade)
Our talented free hand work with glass creates a variety of beautifully...