- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, +Bonus for Excellent Performance
- Females Only
About the Job
A Multinational Company in Real Estate Brokerage Industry gives you a great opportunity to join its team as Executive Secretary with the Following Job Description:
- The most important role is front line contact with the public.
- Keep foremost that how the public is greeted, in person and on the phone, is how they will think of RE/MAX.
- Compile and distribute office production records and documentation for sales production, volume, listings and sales.
- Maintain all company files and records, as well as complete all data entry into website.
- Order and maintain office supplies and forms.
- Prepare all advertising sheets and distribute to Agents.
- Place and track ads to make sure they appear as submitted.
- Track all invoices and bill ad costs to Agents.
- Prepare, route, and file all office correspondence and memorandums.
- Sort and deliver mail.
- Complete typing and copying as needed.
- Contact suppliers of any service to office. (i.e.: copier repair, refreshment vendors, promotional vendors, etc.)
- Prepare work schedule for part-time staff members.
- Maintain records of calls, floor call schedule, and referrals received and transmitted.
- Keep copies of Floor Book organized and in proper sequence.
- Make a weekly check of office forms and supplies.
- Make sure listing packets are ready to go and check all other forms in the general files.
- Keep office appearance neat and presentable.
- Delegate any tasks, as needed, to part time staff members.
- Complete job assignments requested by senior staff members.
- Handle all incoming calls and direct to proper person as outlined in procedural manual.
- Keep office appearance presentable for clients and customers.
- Complete all typing and copying as requested.
- Maintain floor books and activity log.
- Enter listings, make changes and update MLS system as necessary.
- Make a weekly check of all office supplies and forms.
- Notify receptionist of anything that needs to be ordered.
- Make appointments for showings in the proper manner.
- Sort and deliver mail.
- Maintain records of calls, floor call rotation, referrals received as well as agent activity log.
About this Company
REMAX started in 1973, when the real estate agents Dave & Gail Liniger founded RE/MAX in Denver, Colorado. Later, in 1995, RE/MAX lands in Europe. Walter J. Schneider and Frank J. Polzler bring the hot air balloon over the big pond. Today RE/MAX’s global organization supports...
See all Careers and Jobs at Remax Dynamics