- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Treasury and cash Management
- Record all customer installments in the bank
- Record all customer installments in MFA report
- Withholding tax and stamp duty reports review
- Prepare all cash related reports
- Prepare and updating Bank Bank's Balances on Daily basis
- Communicate with banks and follow up closely any changes in market profit rates
Expenses & Revenues
- Responsible for preparing all Expenses Cheques and all Transfers in the Due Time without any Delay.
- Preparing and Handling the invoicing and follow-up on payables including Issuing Cheques, registering supplier's invoices, reconciling supplier balances, Deduct Withholding tax from suppliers and prepare Quarterly Checks for Tax Payments.
- Handling, among others, Bank accounts, and monthly Reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly bank transactions & entries, and prepare all Expenses Entries.
- Preparing and recording cash payments and cash receipts, and analyzing Expenses and revenues.
Competencies/ Soft Skills required
Technical Skills / Professional Expertise/ Years of Experience required/ Education
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- High Analytical & problem solving skills
- Good at meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor of science in Accounting
- 5-7 years experience in the accounting & finance fields
- English Proficiency.
- Computer proficiency
- Mortgage experience is an asset
About this Company
Established in 2000, Amlak Finance was the first specialized home and real estate finance provider in the UAE. As an Islamic Finance company, all Amlak business operates under the principles of Shari’a Law.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amlak Finance PJSC
Amlak is committed to providing customers with the most...