Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably computer science or engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, RX programming (React Native), Cocoa, Xcode, HTML, XML and JSON
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Deploying apps process on App Store
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking
- Working under pressure
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...