What You'll Need:
- Deep understanding and passion for all things related to email, social, content, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Jack or Jill-of-all-Trades with well-rounded experience with marketing technologies including marketing automation/email marketing, CRM, CMS, and web analytics.
- Experience with paid social marketing, including targeting and selection, and ROI analysis.
- Strong ability to succinctly and effectively communicate in writing.
- Aptitude to recognize emerging and relevant digital trends and new products that are important for our business
- You are organized and your project management skills are on point. Strong ability to multitask, prioritize your work, and meet deadlines.
- Some knowledge of graphic design, Photoshop, videography/video editing, and/or audio recording a plus.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal pro-actively with work-related problems.
- You’re energetic, driven, with an innate ability to work on your own initiatives and ideas.
- Curious and willingness to learn.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Photoshop and design experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Great team members. People you'll enjoy being around.
- Growth Opportunity. Help us grow, you’ll grow too.
**Are you ready to join us in the journey as we take our organization to the next level? Come help design the future as part of a great company, and a team of great people**
About this Company
We are creative, visionary minds of many disciplines who put future-forward thinking into projects that push the edges of digital technology. Our customers seek us out for that reason. And what's even better — we have a blast doing it.
See all Careers and Jobs at GLM
Who said work can't be fun?...