- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, 10-20%
About the Job
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
MagdSoft is an Egyptian company was founded in 2006 as one of the website design Companies in Egypt. In 2008, MagdSoft started its steps toward the global market offers a best quality in Design and Software development to a large variety of clients in the Arab countries and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Magdsoft