- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commissions
About the Job
- Participate in setting sales and marketing plans and implementing them.
- Recruit qualified and experienced sales team, train and develop them.
- Setting targets for the team and achieving them.
- Perform outdoor visits to sites with clients & team members.
- Create a positive working environment in the office for all team members.
- Provide support and follow up for team members during the selling process.
- Building database of customers with the operations team using different marketing channel to get sales leads.
- Setting long term and short term objectives in accordance with the Managing Director.
- Building system for sales process and assign regular tasks.
- Coordinate in property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Having professional connections with most of real estate companies.
- Locate and appraise undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- Review journals and websites to be up to date with the market and participate in meetings and seminars.
- Reporting to the Managing Director by sending weekly and monthly performance reports.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management