- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commissions
About the Job
- Provide excellent image of the company to clients.
- Conduct renting, buying and selling processes of commercial, industrial, and residential properties.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Maintain customer records and using different channel to contact customers via email, telephone, management referrals, social network and outside visit to open sales leads.
- Meet clients to study their needs and recommend most suitable properties for their need and budget.
- Advise clients on competitive market price of each property, mortgages, legal requirements and related issues.
- Visit properties to assess them before being inspected by the clients.
- Coordinate property inspection appointments and accompany buyers during visits.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents, negotiation and disbursement of funds.
- Customers follow up and resolve their problems and explain concepts of after sales service.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Prepare documents such as presentations, contracts, closing statements, leases, and purchase agreements.
- Locate and appraise undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- Contact property owners and compile listings of available properties.
- Promote sales of properties through advertise services, open houses, and participation in marketing events.
- Review journals and websites to be up to date with the market and participate in meetings and seminars.
- Updates Team Leader by sending weekly action reports like site report and call report.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management