- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Perform basic electronic hardware tests in accordance with defined engineering procedures or guidelines under the direction of engineers or more experienced technicians.
- Build engineering prototypes under the direction of an electrical engineer or experienced technician.
- Document prototype construction and maintain pertinent engineering records.
- Assist engineers in the evaluation of new electronic components.
- Assemble test fixtures, load banks, and other components common to product development.
- Provide support to engineering staff as needed.
- Process Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) of modest complexity under the direction of engineers or more experienced technicians.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Cloud4Rain is an IT services provider, managed service provider, experienced value-added reseller (VAR) and a trusted advisor to thousands of IT organizations worldwide including commercial enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions. As an IT service...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cloud4Rain