This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing accounts and budget information
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Advising on, developing and managing financial policies
- Preparing reports, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements
- Controlling income and expenditure
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues, and clients
- Undertaking financial administration
- Auditing accounts.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
About this Company
Lynks is an online shopping website which allows you to buy anything from any American (USA) website or shop and get it delivered to your doorstep in Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at Lynks