- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share and Allowances
- Males Only
About the Job
- Analyze cost/budget expenditure and maintains cost control report, Determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Ensure that Inventory is properly valued, inventory transactions are properly recorded and adequate inventory controls are in place
- Prepare cost statements for manufactured products and raw materials
- Control and monitoring the industrial operating and present reports of weakness and deviation versus budget.
- Distribute costs between the various divisions of production. Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets to determine the company Total costing.
- Maintain all facets of Oracle inventory and cost set-ups to ensure orders are invoiced.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing