- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Administer, maintain and utilize policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the databases.
- Review data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes.
- Resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- Support production DBA in daily or emergency procedures to resolve issues.
- Support the data loads into the databases.
- Ensure that the application and any enhancements, interact efficiently with the database developers.
- Develop and implement database performance monitoring process and analyze monitoring data for performance optimization opportunities.
- Create/Implement database maintenance plan to ensure data integrity.
- Manage the backup and recovery process.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Cloud4Rain is an IT services provider, managed service provider, experienced value-added reseller (VAR) and a trusted advisor to thousands of IT organizations worldwide including commercial enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions. As an IT service...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cloud4Rain