- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
FIELD MARKET RESEARCH SPECIALIST Project Based Post Cairo/Alexandria
- Caduceus Lane is assigning project-based field research specialists who will set and conduct field market research with targeted physicians and medical professionals.
- The research specialists will be responsible for data collection, organizing and safe keeping for pharmaceutical oriented projects.
- The process will be managed using interactive and advanced tools for data collection and data analysis.
- Initiate communications with targeted professionals, discuss and conduct research projects and elaborate the participation process.
- Schedule and organize several meetings, and liaising with clients to collect qualitative and quantitative information of medical nature.
- Manage the distribution of surveys and questionnaires and follow-up with participated medical professional post surveying.
- Report the completed data and participants’ feedback to the project supervisor.
- The researcher is expected to commit to the agreed target of the medical professional list balancing the objectives delivery and project timeframe.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Marketing and Advertising Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane