- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Required Software Quality Assurance Specialist with the following responsibilities:
- Review product design documentation to ensure correct, unambiguous, and verifiable requirements.
- Consult with product development team to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent re occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
- Diagnosing the Problem, recognizing its impact and finding Solutions.
About this Company
PortaPeople is a software development and outsourcing company. We provide businesses and organizations with specialized systems and solutions to boost organizational productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction.
See all Careers and Jobs at PortaPeople