- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Our Company is looking for Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop microservices to serve mobile and front-end needs
- Debug and fix bugs and implement new features in the backend.
- Participate and contribute towards improving the team’s development process and practices.
- Writing unit and integration tests as required.
- Writing down design documents when required.
- Drawing UML diagrams to support tasks and requirements.
- Assist in the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Assist in Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.