This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
About this Company
Through our bases in Egypt and Lebanon since 2008, Executive Sky has been providing customised business and leisure aviation solutions to its business associates around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Executive Sky Egypt
Executive Sky keeps a pioneer position in developing tailored aviation solutions for...