- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, direct, or coordinate all marketing activities of IT training services.
- Identify potential customers.
- Compile lists describing service offerings & yearly training calendar.
- Act as primarily marketing contact, including regular participation in-personal meetings, and planning sessions.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Social Media Channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube) and manage digital activation's from concept through timeline to closing and reporting the results and setting final recommendations.
- Prepare content marketing and advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Create, deliver and drive innovative and effective marketing programs, including online marketing campaigns, webinars, events, lead generation programs, promotions that help acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers, and deliver growth across key customer segments
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Forecast, track, and report marketing program and campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune marketing activities to maximize conversion.
- Week and/or Month end reporting for all Online Communication Channels data analysis; reports of online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results, etc.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Information Technology Services Training and Coaching
About this Company
2007:- Concrete Surgeons (SC) was incorporated in the United Arab OF Emirates under the name of AlRaya for Technical Contracting.
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Surgeons
2008:- The Company was succeeded in implementing a project for Dubai Road and Transportation Authority (RTA) in Dubai Maritime City with the...