- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses and profit share
- Males Only
About the Job
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Ever since its establishment in 1977, the Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON), has been the pioneer leaders in providing all steel-sheets related industries in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON)
The company owns and operates several factories where it ensures...