- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will work in the company site.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related works prior to execution. Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the MEP Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the Mechanical work groups at site.
About this Company
Alfa Executive Search company (License No.433) is an emerging leading international recruitment Consultancy based in Egypt .Our Consultancy has the professionalism in selecting & placing the suitable candidate to the requested position including both White & Blue...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alfa HR