- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Annual Raise
About the Job
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central cloud servers, and ensuring high
performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Producing detailed specifications
- Write “clean”, well-designed code, and fast PHP to a high standard in a timely and scalable way
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
About this Company
Mojaz is a social collaborative content platform mobile app, launched its first application a few years ago and reached more than 750K downloads and more than 100K monthly active users.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mojaz Inc.