This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commission - Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Determine annual gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new business opportunities.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Make site visits as required
- Plan to ensure the target achievement, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the sales team by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Recruit, Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Prepare sales reports as needed.
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor
- Technical knowledge of the marine construction equipment.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with decision makers for customers and partners.
- Able to receive information and instructions from management and deliver it to subordinates.
- Able to work with a team or individually.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences and aware of all the technical updates of this field.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
About this Company
UGEI is an Egyptian Group in a unique position having its own vast resources, experience and skill
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group For Engineering And Investment
base that can be accessed from both timeously and efficiently to meet and commit on any
challenge. UGEI acting as a Consultation and Solution providers;...