- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitor and track the progress in civil work in projects , set plan priorities and ensure adherence to the system.
- Perform sites visits.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Negotiates projects financial and Technical offers.
- Prepare invoices & variation orders.
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for construction team.
- Construction Shop Drawings and adjust with client’s needs and requirements.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Ensuring all projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Projects schedule updating and monitoring.
- Undertake team briefings and inception activities to ensure all aspects of work are understood by all concerned parties.
- Resources allocation on the master program.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise through Reviewing the tender DWGs & coordinate with all departments, Consultants and Subcontractors.
7 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Sports
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Khater Sports Group
With 30 years of proven performance under the most severe conditions, you will find KSG’s mark in the largest stadiums, sporting clubs, schools, residential compounds, hotels, and governmental institutions. We have delivered outstanding projects in every governorate in...