Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in web development.
- Excellent understanding of OOP, n-tier architecture, and design patterns.
- Thorough knowledge of SOA is a plus.
- Very Good knowledge of ORM and LINQ.
- Very good knowledge of web technologies (HTML/XML).
- Good Knowledge of .NET 4.0 and 4.5.
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Good knowledge of Big Data, MongoDB, and Cassandra is a plus.
- Good knowledge of large-scale web application deployment is a plus.
- Good knowledge of test-driven development is a plus.
- Knowledge of source control like TFS is a plus.
- Knowledge of queues, multi-threading, and parallelization is a plus.
- Knowledge of WebRTC is a plus.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills.
- Good R&D skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to learn.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...