Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least one year of related experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Dot Net framework.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design).
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of type setting language (LaTeX).
- Experience with native document processing (any language).
- Knowledge with image processing techniques (is a plus).
- Excellent knowledge in XML, XSL, SVG, and any other document processing tools.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills.
- Has good R&D skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to learn.
- Analytical thinking.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...