- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior Graphic Designer
Alexandria - Egypt
- You will contribute a professional value to the creative, account management and marketing teams and will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion.
- The projects scope will cover a huge variety of products and activities, comprehensive marketing and advertising campaigns, corporate communications strategies.
- Working from a brief with a Art director, marketing team and account managers to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign
- Interact with Account Managers and Art Directors to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Estimating the time required to complete the work as per the project time frame
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the project professional requirements
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to account managers and marketing team
- Project management and working within a provided time frame.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Art Director and secondary assigned responsibilities
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
Professional Skills & Personal Qualities
- Proficiency and creativity
- High proficiency in Photoshop
- Advanced Conceptualization and Graphic Manipulation Skills
- Experience in Adobe illustrator and Indesign (is a Plus)
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience as creative graphic designer
- Agency background is a plus
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism.
- Be able to work within extended project nature and tight timelines
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized Strategic Marketing solutions for Healthcare Domains and Pharmaceuticals Industries. A ‘Pioneer Networking Business Model’ that would create high quality Marketing Solutions tailored through the extended networks across MENA Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane