Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, education, or any equivalent degree
- 0–2 years of experience in an education-related field
- Good understanding of mathematical content in both Arabic and English
- Background in media and video production is a plus
- Excellent command of Arabic vocabulary and grammar
- Good command of English
- Good computer skills
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to give constructive feedback
- Business writing and the ability to prepare reports
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work individually as well as within a team
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...