Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, education, or any equivalent degree
- 0–2 years of experience in a mathematics-related field and education (either in Arabic or English)
- Good understanding of mathematical content in both Arabic and English
- Background in media and video production is a plus
- Excellent command of Arabic vocabulary and grammar is a plus
- Good command of English
- Ability to write reports and constructive feedback
- Good computer skills
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Good team player
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...