- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Attend coordination/kick off meetings as necessarily.
- Research and assess project requirements and specifications.
- Design, simulate and test automated systems and processes.
- Preparing functional specifications.
- Assist with equipment selection and procurement.
- Design engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Implement or test design solutions.
- Design electrical systems, components, and equipment.
- Design Electro-mechanical components such as ( cables & harnesses ) & follow-up on Implementation.
- Develop electrical drawings and Bill of Material documents.
- Design electrical components and follow up on implementation.
- Document and write the project’s activities, electrical design and user manual.
- Develop and apply test plans.
- Integrate the system and perform initial and field tests.
- Communicate with other teams to update the work daily status.
- Identify and solve technical issues.
- Perform other duties as required.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
TTC Technologies, Ltd is an R&D , Product Development and System Integration company in the field of Electronics, Communication , Software Development and Industrial control. The follow is a short list of services provided in our field of expertise:
See all Careers and Jobs at TTC Technologies