- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
380 to 450 USD per month, Accomodation is provided
About the Job
- Plan and implement a program of instruction that adhere to the school's philosophy, goals and objectives as outlines in the adopted course curriculum.
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice.
- We are looking for someone who can be decisive, diplomatic, grounded, focused, empathetic and passionate. This role is fun, exciting, super challenging, memorable and can change a person forever.
- Conduct 4 Experiential Learning Skills Classes per week day (Any 4 grades).
- Run Focus Group Training and Discussions for the School Councils on
- Mon, Wed and Friday (5-6 PM)
- Conduct training & discussion on Tuesdays & Thursdays for Students with focus decided mutually with Principal.
- Identify School realities and implement best case practices at the school with cooperation.
- Plan, Execute and Manage Literary competitions for every Saturday with support of Student Council.
- Weekly Reporting and Documentation of the progress to the Core Team.
- Responsible for identifying and flagging all issues concerning student learning.
- Execute the specified Impact Assessment Activities as directed by the Core Team.
- Weekly Reporting and Documentation of the progress to the Core
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to educational needs, abilities & achievement of individual students;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references;
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under oneʼs care;
- Participating in school assemblies
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff;
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice & quality of teaching and learning of subject/s.
- Dealing with a set of diverse students from various cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Make purposeful and appropriate lesson plans that provide for effective teaching strategies.
- Lesson plans must include online and offline learning.
Internship Start date: Will be coordinated as soon the candidate is accepted.
Duration: 1 Year & a Half
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's leading youth leadership development organization. Developing the potential of young people across 126 countries and territories.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aiesec MIU
It is a non for profit and international organization.