- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
360imaging, an exciting, high-energy dental software technology company, is searching for a strong telesales agents who will help grow a base of loyal customers, while contributing to building a sales team from the ground up.
- This person is part of a young and rapidly growing company, where roles and responsibilities evolve as the team grows and we learn from our customers, the marketplace, and each other. The most critical responsibility is to thrive with and embrace change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve quarterly quotas of leads assigned to him or her.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging