Enterprise/Sales Account Manager
New Cairo, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Responsible for selling the company’s products to the Telecom service providers in Egypt, responding to clients queries, and providing advice and support on a range of product related issues.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Preparing reports for head office and senior managers.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Prepare, implement and execute Strategic Account plans at both Group and Account level and update on a quarterly basis
- Promote and engage ITS solutions across the entire Account Portfolio
- Monitor all accounts within the portfolio at Group and Account level and report Quarter on Quarter and Year on Year.
- Implement to the back office teams client requirements and contract/SLA obligations.
- Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and win new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management.
- Manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Prepare and Present Quarter, half year and annual business plans to Insight Executive as requested
- Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate
- Understand basic financial rules, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cost of sale, budget, leasing.
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning /LOB strategies) to increase sales
- Develop Ownership, Quality and Responsibility culture within the Sales team
- Increase the number of sales channels, developing the existing channels.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Prepare sales plan.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Type of job: Full time job
- 8 working hours
- 2 days off
- Location : New Cairo
- More than 4 years of experience
- Preferred from IT background companies
- Preferred : Males only
- Age: maximum 34 years
About this Company
Our general philosophy of business at eSky IT is that we provide our customers with what they exactly need, when they need it, nothing less but often more.
See all Careers and Jobs at eSky IT
We work with you one-on-one to maintain a low-pressure personal relationship to see you and your customers...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.