- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assists the head of engineering to work on the project program with business development and commercial department to define consultants projects scope.
- Revising project Full Package submitted from the consultants (Architectural drawings, Interior Design, Mock-up, Materials used & BOQ and specifications).
- Work on All Projects Timeline and Ensure that it aligned with the Ministerial Authorized Timeline.
- Assists the head of engineering to act as a Focal Point of coordination between the Project Consultant and other departments (Marketing, Business Development & Sales).
- Review the Engineering Materials with the Marketing Team (Brochures, Renders,).
- Managing Modification Requests if possible and working on it with the project consultant. Then working on the payments needed and handle it to the customer care team.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Ryan group is a company established in 2006 specialized in real-estate investment and development. The company have acquired, managed, and developed a huge number of villas and other buildings, started with compounds in Al Sheikh Zayed and continued working on other projects...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ryan